PMP BARRE ATTACK
Welcome to PMP Barre Attack. This class combines the best of Pilates, Fitness and Ballet Barre in one 45 min class.
We aim to challenge you to help you achieve a toned, lean, supple, fit and balanced body.
With the use of the Ballet Barre and resistance bands it integrates the fundamentals of Pilates with cardio intervals, core work and functional exercises to create a total body workout.
PMP Barre Attack Principles and Philosophy
- CONCENTRATION – to be able to concentrate and be mindful with the movement will help our physical awareness and move more functionally.
- CENTERING AND CORE CONTROL- to have a centred and flexible core is a must for healthy physical movement.
- ALIGNMENT – to move efficiently and effortless we must create alignment within ourselves.
- INTERGRATION – combining core, strength, flexibility, balance and multiple planes of movement with cardio intervals.
- WHOLE BODY – to create a functional mindful movement program from head to toes ensures muscular balance and joint stability.
- FUN – when you are engaged and having fun you will achieve the results you deserve.
THE BENEFITS OF PMP BARRE ATTACK
- PMP Barre Attack will include stretching, attention to posture and focuses on improving fitness.
- High intensity low impact interval training.
- Did we mention overall body toning class?