Hey PMP Family,
Welcome back to our blog! Sorry that we have not been in touch lately, HOWEVER we wanted to share with you one of our favourite yoga-bears Sjana Elise Earp.
Sjana is a 22 year old Australian girl rising towards everything from health to amazing! Why we love her so much you might ask, Sjana is all about making you feel empowered and confident in your own skin. This yoga-bear has the right balance in life from exotic health foods, travelling and exercising. This blessed soul creates recipes and shares them with her followers from around the world.
If you love Avocado and Tofu Scrambled then you will love this recipe! Sjana describes it as the “to-go” breakfast. We personally gave it a try and it was as amazing as it looks.
– 250g Organic tofu
– 1 teaspoon coconut oil (or preferred cooking oil)
– 1 ripe avocado
– Half a punnet of cherry tomatoes
– Small handful continental parsley
– Tamari sauce, to taste
– Bread/toast of choice (I use gluten-free seed and grain toast)
– Nuttelex or nut butter (optional)
– Salt and pepper, to taste.
1. Chop cherry tomatoes, parsley and avocado.
2. Put frypan on a medium/high heat and drizzle coconut oil in base of pan.
3. Using your hands, break tofu up into rough pieces in frypan. Cook for a few minutes until the outside begins to turn golden.
4. While waiting, put bread into toaster and toast to your liking.
5. Add in tomato and parsley to frypan. Add a couple of dashes of Tamari sauce to give the tofu flavour and colour.
6. Get the toast out of the toaster, spread Nuttelex as base.
7. Layer the toast with chopped avocado. Top with tofu and vegetable scramble.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Let us know how you go!
All credit goes towards Sjana Elise Earp.